Updates to the world’s most intelligent[i]and secure commercial PCs with built-in AI solidify Dell as the anywhere device
- [ii] world’s smallest 14-inch16:10 businessPC;
[iii] and world’s first docking station with a wireless charging stand for Qi-enabled smartphones and earbuds
India – April 1, 2022 – Team members have a new set of expectations when it comes to work.Technology that does what it was intended to dois now table stakes and building a strong employee experience is paramount.That’s why Dell Technologies (NYSE:DELL) isrevealing anew portfolio of intelligentPCs, accessories, software and servicestohelp solidify the future of hybrid work.
“Hybrid work is no longer an afterthought or a privilege, it is the standard,” says Ed Ward, president, Client Product Group, Dell Technologies. “While employees are moving between locations to get work done, creating a productive experience is the priority. Our latest commercial portfolio continues to put collaboration, intelligence and security at the forefront, with increased investmentsthat meet the diverse needs of people both today and in the future.”
According to new research from Dell Technologies,[v] 44% of people want their leaders to empower them to choose their preferred working pattern and provide the necessary tools and infrastructure to do their jobs. Dell’s latest commercial portfolio aims to help IT teams deploy the best tools for the job.
At the forefront of Dell’s commercial portfolio sitsDell Optimizer,an integratedartificial intelligence software suitethat powers the world’s most intelligent PCs with built-in AI–drivinga more collaborative and personalized experience. New capabilities advance today’s hybrid workforce as people work from multiple locations, face increasing privacy risks and combat interruptions.
- With a comprehensive suite of new Intelligent Privacy features, users can conceal sensitive information on their screen if an intruder is detected, and the PC can automatically dimwhen the user looks away from the screen to protect data and conserve power.
- Dell Optimizer features the world’s first simultaneous multi-network connection[vi]that lets users connect to two wired or wireless networks at once for faster data transfers and downloads. It also deliversless buffering and up to 30% lower latency.[vii]
- Dell Optimizer features improved neural-noise cancellation to sense the worker’s surroundings, further reducing unwanted background noise for the user andothers on the call.
Dell Optimizer elevates its manageability by introducing modular installation. Users and IT admins alike now have the flexibility to choose which features to install.
Dell is launching new products for business leaders and users who need portability and performance – all with 12th Gen Intel® Core™processors and the latest connectivity options, including 5G and Intel®Wi-Fi 6E.
- [viii] Available in a new metallic graphite color, it alsocontains a new FHD camera for clearer video calls.
- [ix]Weighing 2.13lbs/0.967 kg,[x]it incorporates all the ports required to balance productivity ina high-quality form factor without compromising Latitude grade reliability.
- [xi] that can be located via Bluetooth. Dell will also update its Latitude 5000 series and introduce a new Latitude 3330.
Creators and engineerscan maximize performance and portabilitywith new Dell mobile workstations, plusecosystem solutions.
- [xii] Itcomes with up to 12th Gen Intel® Core™ i9 processors, 64GB of DDR5 memory,[xiii] 4TB of storage and a choice ofNVIDIA RTX™ A1000 Graphics.Dell also introduces its thinnest and smallest 15- and 17-inch mobile workstations, the Precision 5570 and 5770.[xiv]
- Dell UltraSharp 32 and 27 4K USB-C Hub Monitors. These are the world’s first monitors to feature groundbreaking IPS Black technology,[xv]providing rich contrast, deep blacks and improved viewing angles that boost a dual monitor usage experience.Along with the 16:10 Dell UltraSharp 30 USB-C Hub Monitor, these monitors offer wide color coverage, ComfortView Plus for enhanced eye comfort, multitasking features and a host of connectivity ports.
As people transition between workspaces, ecosystem devices and IT servicesare essential for a seamless and simple experience.
In the era of conferencing, the new Dell Speakerphone and Dell Slim Conferencing Soundbararethe world’s most intelligent Microsoft Teams certified speakerphone[xvii]and soundbar.[xviii]They featureAI noise cancellation that reduces background noise, while preserving the clarity of human voices so users can enjoy a richer and clearer audio experience.
Sitting at the core of every product is Dell’s commitment to sustainability and security. The new Dell portfolios feature even more sustainable materials, including the world’s most innovative use of sustainable materials in the Latitude 5000 series.[xix]New packagingis made of 100% recycled and renewable materials[xx] – and is fully recyclable[xxi] –and will be shipping on all new Latitude laptops, Precision Mobile Workstations and XPS devices, giving Dell the opportunity to make impact at scale.
Dell also offers the industry’s most secure commercial PCs[xxii] – employing both software-based, above the operating system (OS) protections, and hardware-based, below the OS capabilities, to defend against current and future threats. New to all Dell Latitude devices is a Self-Healing Image Recovery that provides OS restoration after a catastrophic issue.
In case you missed it, check out Dell’s additional news and announcements:
- New Latitude 5000 series are Dell’s most sustainable laptops yet (Also attached for your reference)
- Precision 5470 delivers unrivaled power in a 14” workstation (Also attached for your reference)
- Dell Technologies evolves and elevates cloud client computing ecosystem
Product pricing & availability
- available May 30, at INR 22,999/-
- available May 30, at INR 24,999/-
- , available May 30, at INR 27,999/-
- available April 15, at INR 9999/-
- available today, at INR 12999/-
- available today, at INR 8499/-
- available today, at INR 66,990/-
- available today, at INR 97100/-
About Dell Technologies
Dell Technologies (NYSE: DELL) helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play. The company provides customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era.